Imagine a fun weekend in the mountains with other women who want to focus on fitness and writing while having fun! Retreat includes five meals, snacks, writing materials, cooking demonstrations, organized activities, workshops, accommodations, and free time.
Certified fitness instructor and wellness coach Emily Nielsen and published author and syndicated blogger Elaine Ambrose have created a tempting schedule:
- Food preparation demonstrations, group participation, and healthy meals: two dinners, one lunch, two breakfasts, snacks
- Writing workshops: Personal Journal, (optional) Writing for Children, Mommy Blogs, Tell Your Story
- Wellness activities: Morning exercise, Meditation, Writing, (optional) Hiking, Hot Springs, Reading, Quiet Time
- Deluxe accommodations for two nights in a deluxe cabin with shared bedrooms and shared bathrooms.
ONLY $150! Copy, paste, and click on the Eventbrite link to register today.
DAY-ONLY OPTION AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY, OCT. 4 – Includes breakfast, cooking demonstration, lunch, writing workshop, and wellness activity. Only $75.
Space is limited to 12 for the weekend and 20 for Saturday only.
Cabins are located in a secluded, pristine area near the South Fork of the Payette River in Garden Valley, just one hour’s drive north of Boise. Expect to see wild elk, deer, fox, eagles, and osprey.
– See more at: http://elaineambrose.com/blog/escape-the-angst-join-us-for-a-writing-and-wellness-retreat-oct-3-5/#sthash.uUP65tfU.dpuf