- Publisher: Adams Media
- Available in: Kindle, Paperback
- ISBN: 1598695428
- Published: June 30, 2008
Do they call menopause “the change” because…
- You have to change shirts three times a day-after you’ve sweat through them?
- You have to change addresses, just to avoid all that mail from the AARP?
- You have to change your diet to nothing but milk and broccoli—just to get your RDA of calcium?
With hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats (oh, my!), menopause might not be your favorite phase of life. However, bestselling author Joanne Kimes is here to provide relief as welcome as hand-held fans and sweat-free sheets. In her signature, no-holds-barred style, Kimes dishes on:
- Dealing with a rollercoaster of emotions
- Anecdotes, remedies, and gentle tips to help you cope with all the physical changes you’re facing
- How to enjoy menopausal sex
Menopause brings about a whirlwind of emotional and physical transformations. Menopause Sucks gives you all the info—and belly laughs—you need to cool down during this hot change of life.
About The Author
Joanne Kimes has written eight other “Sucks” books as well as TV shows and magazine articles. Elaine Ambrose is the author of over 100 magazine articles and four books. She runs a publishing company with her husband and has a degree in journalism. Kate Bracy Kalb is a nurse practitioner and medical writer. She has been a woman’s health care practitioner for over twenty years.