‘Tis the season to give lasting gifts, so stock the stockings with award-winning books from Idaho bestselling author Elaine Ambrose. Save a few for yourself! Shop local and order books from local bookstores. If they can’t secure books, find them online.
The new memoir, Frozen Dinners – A Memoir of a Fractured Family, debuted in November and has received 5-star reviews. It’s available from local bookstores, online, and from the author in hardcover and eBook formats.
Four other books by Ambrose have won professional praise and six national writing awards in the past four years.
- Finalist for INDIES Book of the Year Award for Humor
- Independent Press Award – Distinguished Favorite – Humor
- Independent Press Award – Winner – Midlife
- 5-Star Review from Foreword Reviews
- “Laugh-out-Loud Funny”- Publishers Weekly
- “Erma Bombeck” – Foreword Reviews
- Silver Medal for Humor from the Independent Publisher Book Awards (IPPY)
- 2018 “Distinguished Favorite” for Children’s Literature from the Independent Press Awards
- One of 50 Children’s Books Selected for Bowker’s National Recommended Reading List
The Magic Potato – La Papa Mágica
- 2018 Silver Medal Winner from the Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards for Children’s Literature
- Adopted by the Idaho State Board of Education for the statewide curriculum.
For those in the Boise area, Ambrose is available to autograph and personalize her books. She prefers to meet at The Club at Spurwing with books and can include a holiday hot toddy.
But wait! There are more books and anthologies to view for your reading pleasure. For additional information about the author’s books, blogs, and events, see her website at www.ElaineAmbrose.com.